Friday, June 24, 2016

Sign your kids up for the Kids Baking Championship


Parents, do you have kids that love to bake?  Food Network is seeking talented kids ages 8-13 (particularly boys and diverse children) with the ability to bake a variety of different dishes, from scratch. Contestants will be selected to appear on the show to participate in a series of baking challenges. Ultimately, one winner will be awarded a cash prize!  
 
The flyer with more information is below. 



 
To apply, parents can visit: www.bakingchampionship.com   Make sure to enter today.
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a former information technology girl who left the business and opened up a cooking school. Cooking and entertaining are my passions and I love to share this passion with others. I am currently on hiatus from teaching classes, but hope to begin offering them soon. In the meantime, enjoy the tips. Students always told me how much they loved the tips and now you can, too. I'll put out a new tip each day.